Your Dedicated Legal Team
- We Return Phone Calls Without Delay
- We Update You With Regular Progress Reports
- We Provide Copies Of Your Documents
Attorney at Law
Chuck’s expertise in many areas of the law, after 35 years of practice, allow him to work on a wide range of legal issues. Each client is given his personal attention and candid advice. His experience and commitment to his clients make him a trusted advocate. Chuck’s career started in Detroit working on the legal staff of First Federal of Michigan. Since returning to his native Lenawee County to start his own practice, Chuck has been an active community member, volunteering his time to many local causes.
- U.S. Federal Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Federal Court - Western District of Michigan
- University of Detroit Law School, J.D.
- Alma College, B.A.
- Lenawee Community Foundation, Past Chairman and founding member
- Lenawee County Bar Association, Past President
- Promedica Hospital, Past Chairman and Board of Directors, North Region
- Goodwill Industries, Board of Directors
- Hope Center Board, Past Chairman, Board of Directors
- Tecumseh Parks & Recreation, Board of Directors
- Tecumseh DDA and Chamber of Commerce
- Tecumseh's 2007 Musgrove Evans Award for outstanding community service
Attorney at law
Will is the newest member of our legal team. Since joining the practice, he has worked on issues relating to probate, real estate, divorce, and litigation. Will takes pride in helping clients navigate difficult circumstances and resolving complex issues. Previously, Will clerked for Judge Colleen O’Brien of the Michigan Court of Appeals and did public defense work through Detroit Mercy’s Criminal Defense Clinic in Detroit. As a graduate of Tecumseh High School, Will is excited practice in his hometown with his father.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
- Miami University, B.A.
Michelle is a valued member of our legal team. She maintains documents for estate clients, handles deed requests and prepares real estate transaction documents. Michelle keeps our client’s business and corporation filings as well as does foreclosures and collection work. In her tenure here, Michelle has built lasting relationships with both our clients and the courthouse staffs we work with regularly. Michelle earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University.
Heather brings a wealth of accounting and customer service skills to our team from a previous career in corporate banking. Heather manages the probate files and advises on elder law issues. In addition, Heather oversees the day-to-day office operations, including billing and accounts receivable. Heather earned her Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan.
"His staff is second to none in attention to detail"
– J. Grimmer